Monday, August 20, 2012

I'm a Prim

Yesterday, I went on a five hour hike of Epping Forest in the UK.  (I can now say I've seen the end of the Central line).  Our group of five MBAs had a great time hiking and faffing around.

One reason time flew was the GREAT game we played.  It's called "Who Would You Be in The Hunger Games?"  We went around nominating, debating, laughing, etc. with what we came up with.  Good game to play in large groups of people where everyone knows everyone's character.  We then extended this to Harry Potter and Disney characters.

I found this great online quiz that tells you who you'd be in the the Hunger Games.



My friends thought I'd be Rue or Prim (totally not a career).  The quiz said I'd be Prim.  I'll agree :)


Primrose Everdeen
Prim is said to have a face as pure as a raindrop. As pure in fact as the primrose she was named after. Like Prim you are very reliant on other people although you do try your hardest to stand out and be unique. Wherever you go you get smiles all around and people love the sight of you. You try your best to help out wherever you go and you use your beautiful smile to cheer people up.

 And finally, here's my favorite dress-up photo from the day.  A day in the life of the Tudors.  


No comments:

Post a Comment